Very often we find people keep complaining about difficulties and suffering they face. On the contrary there are people who endure pain and suffering and yet live a happy life. What is the difference between these two kinds of people.?
THIS IS MY GENUINE VENTURE TO EXPLORE THE DEPTHS OF MY HEART AND THUS SHARE IT TO MAKE MORE RIPPLES OF LIFE AND LOVE IN AND AROUND ME.
Tuesday, 30 August 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Blessed Summer Ministry Experience in Volla, Napoli
I was immensely blessed to spend my summer ministry during the month of August at St. Immaculate and St. Michael Parish in Volla...
-
Today seeking meaning in life is a common phenomenon that we all come across. Now it is sought in things, gadgets, celebrities, movies...
-
I was immensely blessed to spend my summer ministry during the month of August at St. Immaculate and St. Michael Parish in Volla...
-
Right at the outset, I admit that I am not a staunch feminist, yet this presumption doesn’t stop me whispering the truth of my inner voice...
No comments:
Post a Comment