It was very exciting and enthusing to donate blood for the second time. I remember when I donated blood for the first time, I was tensed and frightened. But with that experience I made up my mind to donate this time. Besides my personal reasons I also wanted to encourage and exhort my young brothers to donate blood. Indeed many turned up and made their mind to donate Blood (their self).
THIS IS MY GENUINE VENTURE TO EXPLORE THE DEPTHS OF MY HEART AND THUS SHARE IT TO MAKE MORE RIPPLES OF LIFE AND LOVE IN AND AROUND ME.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Blessed Summer Ministry Experience in Volla, Napoli
I was immensely blessed to spend my summer ministry during the month of August at St. Immaculate and St. Michael Parish in Volla...
-
Today seeking meaning in life is a common phenomenon that we all come across. Now it is sought in things, gadgets, celebrities, movies...
-
I was immensely blessed to spend my summer ministry during the month of August at St. Immaculate and St. Michael Parish in Volla...
-
Right at the outset, I admit that I am not a staunch feminist, yet this presumption doesn’t stop me whispering the truth of my inner voice...
No comments:
Post a Comment